Fujseng Construction’s vision, built on experience and innovation, is to maintain and strengthen its core engineering business, to develop new skills and activities, and to respond to the changing needs of clients and markets. Fujseng Construction’s strategy for sustained growth is anchored in the development of world-class construction developments, its far-reaching national network and its financing capabilities.
We are committed to
• Enhancing our reputation in selected construction industry sectors, and actively pursuing initiatives in sectors and geographic areas where we can deliver superior value through its competitive advantages.
• Maintaining leadership in project management capability, supported by state-of-the-art project management systems.
• Being a multicultural company proud of our ability to operate in many languages and adapt to the culture of the countries and communities in which we work.
• Take part in the development of projects requiring equity participation, and in the privatization of government-owned facilities.
• Adopting a flexible and open approach towards the needs of our clients by listening to and respecting their views, and being ahead of emerging trends and potential technological breakthroughs.
• Developing a stable client base with significant repeat business.
Our vision is supported by the following values which we are committed to carrying out
• Ensure that high standards of health and safety are a primary objective in all our activities
• Respect for our code of ethics, the environment, quality, and a philosophy of on-going improvement.
• Encourage a culture founded on a sense of pride and belonging, and empower our employees to take initiatives and assume responsibilities.
• Provide stimulating and varied career opportunities for our employees in a challenging and rewarding equal-opportunity work environment.
• Assure the development of the technical and managerial know-how of our employees to remain at the top of our selected industry sectors.
• Encourage share-ownership by employees.